Summer gives us long days, sunshine and often the time to do activities we can't fit into our schedules the rest of the year. There's hiking, swimming and museums to explore. Picnics are always fun and learning a new sport can bring a new vibrancy into life. Here are ten ways to brighten up your miniature project in keeping with the season. If you don't have a dollhouse be sure to see #10.
1. Sports! Golf, of course and football and cheerleading. Did you say the season is wrong for football? Nonsense, your project and your world!
2 Get creative! Sew, write, paint. Plant a garden. Painting is fun wherever and whenever.
3. Be a chef! Select from a wide assortment of pastries, entrees, refreshments, etc. to create just the right atmosphere for your own je ne sais quoi.
4. Have a tea party! You'll find a wide array of dishes and accessories to make your celebration grand!
5. Get ready for some do-it-yourself projects! Set it up already made and accessorize as desired.
6. Go to a yard sale! Ms. Peggie's Place will be having the annual sale on Saturday, June 29, at regular store hours, from 10:00 A.M. to closing. Here are some shots from last year. Keep checking back on this page for reminders.
7. Get a pet! We have lots of dogs, cats, birds and more to provide love and joy to your project, and to you.
8. Use your imagination! Do whatever you want, when you want and how you want! Try out some wallpaper, introduce a new family, add or explore some artwork. Relax!
9. Think about the approaching fall and winter holidays! It's never too soon to plan.
10. Build a dollhouse or roombox or other miniature project. We can help you with selecting just the right adventure.